.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

...a sweatshop of moxie

Thursday, November 10, 2005

The Other Iraq


Watch: "Thank You". "The Other Iraq". "Share the Dream".

It's not hard to find good stories about Iraq. But it helps to want to.


  • These are great ads that gave me goosebumps when I first saw them! The MSM probably will not give them their due as they show America in a good light!

    By Blogger Jose Aguirre, at Thu Nov 10, 08:21:00 am GMT-5  

  • I remember my first glimpse of Kurds was many years ago during one of Saddam's attempts to terrorize them into obedience, when they were camped along the mountainous border regions facing winter and I couldn't help but notice what a handsome people they were. They look like us, I thought.
    And they're acting like us too, trying to get on with living, enjoying life, improving their future. Their will to survive and improve is tenacious. I hope, when we leave, their future does not dim.

    By Blogger Paul, at Thu Nov 10, 12:55:00 pm GMT-5  

  • Yeah, God forbid you show that the Kurds, whilst not worshipping the ground America walks on, are certainly the best argument for a free Iraq -- and I think all people know they will be the strongest of all the three dominant groups' democracies.

    Iraqi Kurdistan is a reality. And Saddam sits in his rat cage.

    Life's good.


    By Blogger vbspurs, at Thu Nov 10, 02:08:00 pm GMT-5  

Post a Comment

Who linked Here:

Create a Link

<< Home


Advertise on blogs
British Expat Blog Directory.