.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sundries
...a sweatshop of moxie

Monday, November 07, 2005

Audioblogger

What's up with Audioblogger?

I was going to attempt a podcast for Monday's blogpost, just maybe a minute to start things off, but apparently, the site is down, and the number to call, (which I had to Google to find, 415-856-0205) isn't working.

Maybe not as exciting as that time I Audioblogged from Hurricane Wilma -- which I see, didn't make it out to the blog --, with her spooky train-whistle as she came barrelling down on us, but still, not too boring.

I will blog tomorrow, when I go back on campus.

2 Comments:

  • I would love to hear and/or read the Wilma audioblog and/or podcast.
    In any form, post it if you can, has to be exciting. Or nostalgic, now, I hope.

    By Blogger Paul, at Mon Nov 07, 02:26:00 pm GMT-5  

  • I would love to hear and/or read the Wilma audioblog and/or podcast.
    In any form, post it if you can, has to be exciting. Or nostalgic, now, I hope.


    Audioblogger is back up! Let's see.

    Cheers,
    Victoria

    By Blogger vbspurs, at Tue Nov 08, 12:26:00 am GMT-5  

Post a Comment

Who linked Here:

Create a Link

<< Home


 




Advertise on blogs
British Expat Blog Directory.