Audioblogger
What's up with Audioblogger?
I was going to attempt a podcast for Monday's blogpost, just maybe a minute to start things off, but apparently, the site is down, and the number to call, (which I had to Google to find, 415-856-0205) isn't working.
Maybe not as exciting as that time I Audioblogged from Hurricane Wilma -- which I see, didn't make it out to the blog --, with her spooky train-whistle as she came barrelling down on us, but still, not too boring.
I will blog tomorrow, when I go back on campus.
I was going to attempt a podcast for Monday's blogpost, just maybe a minute to start things off, but apparently, the site is down, and the number to call, (which I had to Google to find, 415-856-0205) isn't working.
Maybe not as exciting as that time I Audioblogged from Hurricane Wilma -- which I see, didn't make it out to the blog --, with her spooky train-whistle as she came barrelling down on us, but still, not too boring.
I will blog tomorrow, when I go back on campus.








1 Comments:
I would love to hear and/or read the Wilma audioblog and/or podcast.
In any form, post it if you can, has to be exciting. Or nostalgic, now, I hope.
Audioblogger is back up! Let's see.
Cheers,
Victoria
By
vbspurs, at Tue Nov 08, 12:26:00 am GMT-5
Post a Comment
<< Home