.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

...a sweatshop of moxie

Wednesday, November 02, 2005


Do you have a Blogfather?

I do.


  • Thanks for the shout-out, Vic!

    I'm not sure I have one myself. Maybe Wretchard, but that's more "distant ideal" than sire.

    Incidentally, Steven Den Beste is back, albiet in reduced form.

    By Blogger JSU, at Wed Nov 02, 01:46:00 am GMT-5  

  • My pleasure, JSU. :)

    It's always good to acknowledge the debt you owe others, and to that end, I've emailed the Commissar to give him my blogcestry (hey, I coined a new word, look at me!).

    I didn't tell him about the Belmont Club as your inspiration, since that's up to you, if ultimately you feel like tipping your hat. ;)

    As for Den Beste, I'm afraid I had to Google.

    Veddy interesting! I love his Biography pics. Well, in a way. I'm not into, as my one male gay friend would call him, Bears.


    By Blogger vbspurs, at Wed Nov 02, 11:54:00 am GMT-5  

  • Guys, I've had what is popularly called, a really bad day. Now I have to go to the ER for a moment (don't worry, it's not that bad).

    But I'll be back tomorrow. Be good.


    By Blogger vbspurs, at Wed Nov 02, 08:09:00 pm GMT-5  

  • Give us an all clear so we can keep our minds on our work tomorrow.

    By Blogger Paul, at Wed Nov 02, 11:01:00 pm GMT-5  

  • The ER!!!??? I hope it is for some kind of research you're doing!

    By Blogger Jose Aguirre, at Thu Nov 03, 12:34:00 am GMT-5  

  • Thanks guys, it's okay now.

    My dad -- a real physician, not a student one like I was -- took one look at the problem and saved me a 3 hour visit to the ER.

    (Those queues in there are moider)

    I am slightly groggy from a painkiller, but other than that, I'm 100% okay. :)

    More tomorrow! Thanks for caring, Paul and Cheito. :)


    By Blogger vbspurs, at Thu Nov 03, 01:39:00 am GMT-5  

  • Hey Vic hope you're feeling better,

    Anyway just a quickie. Noticed that your blogfather is mislinked on the family tree.

    The link is pointing to:


    and it should link to:


    steve d

    By Blogger block108er, at Fri Nov 04, 08:25:00 am GMT-5  

  • Oh hey, Steve!

    Thanks for pointing that out. I shall rectify by emailing this moment. ;)


    By Blogger vbspurs, at Fri Nov 04, 11:18:00 am GMT-5  

Post a Comment

Who linked Here:

Create a Link

<< Home


Advertise on blogs
British Expat Blog Directory.