Thank you, Renato!
Thank you for your invaluable help in blogging in my stead this week, after Hurricane Wilma!
I never thought I could miss blogging so much, but I truly have. I was even desperate enough to go on public transport to the University, before I got my internet early early Sunday morning.
In the past two days, when we haven't had petrol enough to be able to move around, I have devoured 8 books at one go, cover-to-cover.
2 days - 8 books.
That's my personal best.
But it shows you how much cabin fever I must have today, so much so, that I will be going to volunteer at the Red Cross shelter in North Miami Beach (having found a Mobil station, and filled the tank).
I figure if I have to do something outside today, at least let me help others at the same go, right?
Thanks again, Ren!
I never thought I could miss blogging so much, but I truly have. I was even desperate enough to go on public transport to the University, before I got my internet early early Sunday morning.
In the past two days, when we haven't had petrol enough to be able to move around, I have devoured 8 books at one go, cover-to-cover.
2 days - 8 books.
That's my personal best.
But it shows you how much cabin fever I must have today, so much so, that I will be going to volunteer at the Red Cross shelter in North Miami Beach (having found a Mobil station, and filled the tank).
I figure if I have to do something outside today, at least let me help others at the same go, right?
Thanks again, Ren!








3 Comments:
Great to have you back blogging Victoria; and yes thanks to Renato for helping us diehard Sundries fans while you recovered from Wilma!
Thank you, Jose! Just after posting that, I got busy again, since I had to do a million things.
Today is my real day back.
Do you know, I even set the alarm to wake up at 8:45 AM, because I thought the Prez would announce his SCOTUS nominee promptly at 9.
But nothing so far. I'm guessing either at:
- Noon or 1 AM
- 8 or 9 PM like with Roberts
We'll see! Ready to blog about it, the moment I see the announcement.
(I purposely didn't post anything for Monday at midnight because of that)
Eight books in two days is incredible!!! Did some of them have a lot of pictures?
They averaged 300 pages too!
One book, I wish I hadn't read, too, Jose.
It's about a Cuban-American guy who once played for the Fins, and was a Hollywood character actor, like his friend "Steven Bauer" (Rocky):
Victor Rivas-Rivers.
The book is called A Private Family Matter.
Brutal.
And I've never even heard of any Cuban man beating his wife either...
Ah well. I'll post the other books in an update. ;)
Cheers,
Victoria
By
vbspurs, at Mon Oct 31, 09:03:00 am GMT-5
CORRECTION! President appointed Alito!
I have to get on that. :)
Cheers,
Victoria
By
vbspurs, at Mon Oct 31, 09:04:00 am GMT-5
You are some kind of wizard, not human, meant in a good way, how can a human accomplish so much.....and one so little.
Thank you, so much, Paul!
But I have no hubby (yet) and no kids (yet).
You'd be surprised what an organised person can do with the time that gives you. :)
Cheers,
Victoria
By
vbspurs, at Mon Oct 31, 09:06:00 am GMT-5
Post a Comment
<< Home