Vicky wanted to let everyone know that her internet is down. She's trying to get through to tech support to see what the problem is.
More nudity to follow :)
More nudity has followed, in my now trademark, nudey pics!
Guys, I'm dog-tired, so I'll reply not only to this post, but to all the ones below, to Jeem, to Paul, to Jose, to the nice new people who have left a comment on the blog, but due to my lack of connectivity, I haven't been able to reply to, yet.
But now, me sleep.
Good morning...later on! ;)
P.S.: Thank you, Renato! You're a brick in times of trouble.
4 Comments:
Hmmm... I just did a short post several hours before you asking why people go to the beach.
This looks to be a good reason.
By
Paul is a Hermit, at Tue Apr 11, 09:04:00 am GMT-4
hmmm...is that noodity down there off in the distance? Is this another Victoria clue to her secret identity?
By
Ron, at Tue Apr 11, 11:41:00 am GMT-4
is that noodity down there off in the distance?
sure looks like quite serious cranial nudity there aye
By
Carlo, at Wed Apr 12, 01:54:00 am GMT-4
Vicky wanted to let everyone know that her internet is down. She's trying to get through to tech support to see what the problem is.
More nudity to follow :)
More nudity has followed, in my now trademark, nudey pics!
Guys, I'm dog-tired, so I'll reply not only to this post, but to all the ones below, to Jeem, to Paul, to Jose, to the nice new people who have left a comment on the blog, but due to my lack of connectivity, I haven't been able to reply to, yet.
But now, me sleep.
Good morning...later on! ;)
P.S.: Thank you, Renato! You're a brick in times of trouble.
Cheers,
Victoria
By
vbspurs, at Thu Apr 13, 03:41:00 am GMT-4
Post a Comment
<< Home