.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sundries
...a sweatshop of moxie

Monday, August 14, 2006

Glitches

This is my fourth time composing a post explaining my protracted absence.

Suffice it to say, I'm tired of Blogger's little games.

Let me just say that as I get back into blogging, I have to "retrain" my parents to allow me the time to blog -- especially late at night, as was my custom for almost a year.

Fortunately, I now have a second brand-new computer (a notebook, this time), that may be of some help to me in this.

As far as birthdays go, this was a very fruitful one for me.

Hopefully, you shall soon share in my bounty.

3 Comments:

  • Vic, you need to ditch Blogger if you want to get rid of your Blogging problems.
    Get some web hosting, it's dirt cheap over there, and use something like WordPress. A lot of the Web Hosters have a 1 click set-up for WordPress, and others.
    Personally I use Bluehost.com and never had a problem, plus you'd get your own domain name free, along with your own email addresses, etc.
    Mail me if you want any more help.

    By Blogger Kullrad, at Mon Aug 14, 09:43:00 am GMT-4  

  • Vic, you need to ditch Blogger if you want to get rid of your Blogging problems.

    Thanks, Kully. :)

    But I am hard-headed. I like Blogger, and it suits my purposes just fine.

    Get some web hosting, it's dirt cheap over there, and use something like WordPress. A lot of the Web Hosters have a 1 click set-up for WordPress, and others.
    Personally I use Bluehost.com and never had a problem, plus you'd get your own domain name free, along with your own email addresses, etc.
    Mail me if you want any more help.


    Right now, as you have seen, blogging is not the biggest priority of my life, so the time needed to migrate this, is less necessary.

    Perhaps if my father gets a little better soon.

    Cheers,
    Victoria

    By Blogger vbspurs, at Mon Aug 14, 11:48:00 am GMT-4  

  • OK, no problem. Just remember, I'm at your disposal ;-)

    Here's hoping your Dad gets better soon. Pass on my best wishes to him.

    By Blogger Kullrad, at Mon Aug 14, 06:26:00 pm GMT-4  

Post a Comment

Who linked Here:

Create a Link

<< Home


 




Advertise on blogs
British Expat Blog Directory.