.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
posted by vbspurs at 8/07/2006 02:00:00 am
I thought your hair was lighter than that...:-)Thanks for the nice mental image.But on a more sincere note I wish you the Happiest of Birthdays. Above all, keep smiling. They'll wonder what you're up to.
By Anonymous, at Mon Aug 07, 06:14:00 am GMT-4
What, no licorice whips?I'll take a slice o' pie...er, ah, cake, sorry!Happy 20th, Victoria! (and subsequent ones...if any!)
By Ron, at Mon Aug 07, 07:37:00 am GMT-4
Happy belated b-day!
By Robert, at Tue Aug 08, 07:47:00 pm GMT-4
Post a Comment << Home
Medical residency roadbumped
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
I thought your hair was lighter than that...:-)
Thanks for the nice mental image.
But on a more sincere note I wish you the Happiest of Birthdays.
Above all, keep smiling. They'll wonder what you're up to.
By
Anonymous, at Mon Aug 07, 06:14:00 am GMT-4
What, no licorice whips?
I'll take a slice o' pie...er, ah, cake, sorry!
Happy 20th, Victoria! (and subsequent ones...if any!)
By
Ron, at Mon Aug 07, 07:37:00 am GMT-4
Happy belated b-day!
By
Robert, at Tue Aug 08, 07:47:00 pm GMT-4
Post a Comment
<< Home