.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sundries
...a sweatshop of moxie

Friday, December 08, 2006

Youlose

It was only a matter of time.

After being acquired by Google, it seems Youtube has cracked down hard on illicit and oft-copywritten videos.

I found out only just recently, since I haven't been on Youtube going on three weeks now. I had just seen a great episode of Family Guy, and decided to relive the moment by Youtubing it.

There was a big cautionary message saying that "this video had been taken out at the behest of Fox Channel".

Drat.

Especially since I wanted to remember who it was that Peter reminded me of, when he was wearing fishnet stockings, makeup and fur boa in that episode.



A cross between Joy Behar and John Goodman perhaps.

And yes, I looked up what a Cleveland Steamer is on Wikipedia.

I am not totally resourceless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Who linked Here:

Create a Link

<< Home


 




Advertise on blogs
British Expat Blog Directory.