Barack Is The Future

Comes with a Reflux Capacitor.
Labels: Craps-n-Giggles, Ideological Impasse, US Presidential Election
.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Labels: Craps-n-Giggles, Ideological Impasse, US Presidential Election
posted by vbspurs at
4/30/2008 05:47:00 am
![]()
![]()






8 Comments:
A humor link for you, too...
http://www.neatorama.com/2008/04/29/porky-pooper-and-friends/
By
Ron, at Wed Apr 30, 06:46:00 am GMT-4
I believe BTTF was the last big box office movie to depict actual terrorists as Middle Eastern terrorists who were clearly Islamic and wanted plutonium for a bomb.
Correct me if I'm wrong. Ron's the cinephile, as are you.
Since the late 80s, the terrorists are usually Euro-trash, South African, or Northern Irish or non-descript. Islamic terrorism was even written out a recent Tom Clancy book-turned-film.
By
Ruth Anne Adams, at Wed Apr 30, 04:54:00 pm GMT-4
I believe your correct Ruth Anne, I'll check it out...
"A history of Middle Eastern terrorism in movies." That's a piece that would set people off! Yikes!
"The villain: Not just from The Third Reich anymore!" How's that for a title!
By
Ron, at Wed Apr 30, 06:38:00 pm GMT-4
Wait! Ron just remembers...looks it up...yes, Delta Force with Chuck "Hukabee's Buddy" Norris!
By
Ron, at Wed Apr 30, 06:42:00 pm GMT-4
Here you go: http://officeofstrategicinfluence.com/gopidb/
By
Anonymous, at Wed Apr 30, 11:29:00 pm GMT-4
"It's the power of love^H^H^H^Hhate..."
By
JSU, at Thu May 01, 01:01:00 am GMT-4
And Vic, thanks for the ad! Very stylish.
By
JSU, at Thu May 01, 01:11:00 am GMT-4
The only thing I like about Obama is that thanks to him John McCain will be elected President of the USA!
By
Jose Aguirre, at Thu May 01, 07:54:00 am GMT-4
Post a Comment
<< Home