More Interruptions
Life has once again interrupted my blogging, guys, but I didn't want another week to go by, without word to my dear Sundries friends.
Fortunately, it's not a health-related interruption, which as you know, is always a concern in my family.
I shall return sooner than later, with bells on. Until then, I pray your continued indulgence and patience!
Fortunately, it's not a health-related interruption, which as you know, is always a concern in my family.
I shall return sooner than later, with bells on. Until then, I pray your continued indulgence and patience!
Labels: Hookey From Sundries








15 Comments:
First!
Good to hear from you, Vics. Kinda worried there for a while and for the very reasons you cite. Look forward to hearing more from you soon.
By
Pete, at Mon Apr 23, 07:30:00 am GMT-4
Just visualizing your return with bells on is enough for me! Come back soon!
By
Jose Aguirre, at Mon Apr 23, 09:54:00 am GMT-4
Carter's Little Liver Pills! Vic, you vanish on us, and we fear the worst! Thank goodness all is well!
Jose only wants to see you with just bells on? Maybe...We just don't want you to have the clap-per! :)
By
Ron, at Mon Apr 23, 03:49:00 pm GMT-4
Sure. Give us time for our little imaginations to shift into overdrive! Give us tintinabulating sounds to go with those pictures of your naked yoga sessions! Please? ;-)
By
Anonymous, at Mon Apr 23, 04:14:00 pm GMT-4
Come back soon! I miss the moxie!
By
Maria de los Angeles, at Mon Apr 23, 04:17:00 pm GMT-4
What sorta bells we talkin' about?
By
benning, at Mon Apr 23, 08:02:00 pm GMT-4
Vic, if you don't post soon I may start linking random stories in this comments section...
By
JSU, at Thu Apr 26, 06:06:00 pm GMT-4
I command you to return.
Unless you plan to visit me in the vast uncharted wilderness that is N. Florida, that is. I can provide GPS coordinates... ;-)
By
I R A Darth Aggie, at Fri Apr 27, 04:52:00 pm GMT-4
Miami took Ginn over Quinn!
They will regret this.
By
JSU, at Sat Apr 28, 01:53:00 pm GMT-4
Is Sundries Sun-dried Up?
Has Victoria become Sick-toria, or just Not-So-Quick-Toria?
Has the Official Drink of the blog gone from Moxie to Yoo-Hoo?
My gentle mocking tone merely signals how much we miss you Vic... but what ever HiJinks you are up to, I hope all is going well...
By
Ron, at Sun Apr 29, 09:07:00 pm GMT-4
Dearest Victoria,
I hope all is well.
As always,
Caroline
By
Unknown, at Wed May 02, 07:52:00 am GMT-4
Oye Victoria, enough already! Apurate chica!!!
By
Jose Aguirre, at Thu May 03, 02:12:00 pm GMT-4
Maybe she's away helping to greet the Queen?
By
JSU, at Thu May 03, 04:46:00 pm GMT-4
Vics, here I sign on again, after being off for the longest time. I am kind of very busy with my new job in my new location, but I always find time to read, even though I fall short in the commenting....
I hope everything is ok, and that you'll return soon!
By
Anonymous, at Sun May 06, 09:24:00 am GMT-4
I hope the Jane Bond stint is going well, Victoria! (sans torture, of course!) We miss you greatly, and still keep a candle a-burning in the window...
By
Ron, at Sun May 06, 11:25:00 pm GMT-4
Post a Comment
<< Home