Paris STD
Bad news, guys. Gonorrhoea's making a bit of a comeback according to the CDC.
Resistance to antibiotics to treat what is popularly known as "the clap", has increased from less than 1% in males, to an itch-producing 13.3% in the first half of 2006 alone!
I was reading the study on this newspage, when it suddenly hit me.

Isn't that Paris Hilton next to the article expounding on the dangers of gonorrhoea? In her brassiere?
Hmm.
Resistance to antibiotics to treat what is popularly known as "the clap", has increased from less than 1% in males, to an itch-producing 13.3% in the first half of 2006 alone!
I was reading the study on this newspage, when it suddenly hit me.
Isn't that Paris Hilton next to the article expounding on the dangers of gonorrhoea? In her brassiere?
Hmm.
Labels: Celebrity Culture, Craps-n-Giggles, Medicine








10 Comments:
First!
Yes, I think it is Paris Hilton. The lazy eye gives it away.
Not that I know that much about Paris Hilton.
By
Pete, at Fri Apr 13, 07:14:00 am GMT-4
Victoria, do you hate us?
You tease us with boobies. But Paris?? what have I or any of your regulars done to you?
I'm going to be scarred, scarred for life!
By
I R A Darth Aggie, at Fri Apr 13, 12:21:00 pm GMT-4
Yeesh!
By
benning, at Fri Apr 13, 03:40:00 pm GMT-4
Indeed that is the girl. But she's "officially" rumored to have herpes, not gono.
Victoria, I think you will have blogasms over this:
Paris at Gallery of the Absurd
By
Maria de los Angeles, at Fri Apr 13, 04:12:00 pm GMT-4
The image on the linked-to site appears different. Now, it boldly clarifies that it is Paris Hilton, thus implying that she has a case of "crotch lightning".
By
Anonymous, at Fri Apr 13, 07:39:00 pm GMT-4
First!
Yes, I think it is Paris Hilton. The lazy eye gives it away.
Not that I know that much about Paris Hilton.
Wait, what? Paris Hilton has a lazy eye?? Why am I always the last to know.
It was years until someone mentioned that Sandy Duncan had a glass eye.
Cheers,
Victoria
By
vbspurs, at Sat Apr 14, 03:18:00 am GMT-4
You tease us with boobies. But Paris??
How about this instead.
Today, I almost bought a panty and bra set on the Victoria's Secret site.
In beige lace!
(Code: 'Panties' for the discount, Sundries lady readers)
Cheers,
Victoria
By
vbspurs, at Sat Apr 14, 03:19:00 am GMT-4
LOL!! Oh Manola that was PERFECT. The Three Disgraces.
Down to the little pustules on Paris' cootch...eww.
Cheers,
Victoria
By
vbspurs, at Sat Apr 14, 03:20:00 am GMT-4
The image on the linked-to site appears different. Now, it boldly clarifies that it is Paris Hilton, thus implying that she has a case of "crotch lightning".
Wow. You know, I don't like her too much (though she is Sundries fodder, rather frequently), but isn't that photo actionable for libel?
I guess Paris' lawyers don't read Alaskan sites.
Cheers,
Victoria
By
vbspurs, at Sat Apr 14, 03:22:00 am GMT-4
I treat my clap with Buy With No Prescription and them works well
By
Unknown, at Wed Oct 28, 06:25:00 pm GMT-4
Post a Comment
<< Home