.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sundries
...a sweatshop of moxie

Friday, May 09, 2008

Presidential Race Quote Of The Day #1

"Also don't forget that Ron Paul raised more money than any other Republican, and raised more money in a single day than any U.S. presidential candidate in history - and pretty much has had zero dealings with "monied interests". So please tone down the cynicism just a notch and be a little more practical.

It's going to take a minimum of at least two more presidents at two terms each to clean up bush's disaster.

Maybe it will take longer. That doesn't change the fact that Obama will be one of the top five presidents in our country's history.

The sooner you stop wishing for someone/anyone to save you, the sooner we'll get on the right track.

I don't want someone/anyone - I want a freakin' genius like Barack Obama or Ron Paul."

H/T: Instapundit

I was remarking to JSU that there's an enormous disconnect between Obama supporters, and the way reality may pan out for them in November 2008. They just do not see it coming.

But adding Ron Paul to the mix above made my eyes water. Awesome.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • I suspect Ron Paul will wind up the Nader of the Right. They'll put him on a $20 coin about the time GM names a car after Ralph!

    By Blogger Ron, at Fri May 09, 07:13:00 am GMT-4  

  • I suspect Ron Paul will wind up the Nader of the Right.

    Except Nader actually made sense once in a while.

    They'll put him on a $20 coin about the time GM names a car after Ralph!

    Heh.

    Oh, breaking news. Instapundit is going to review Ron Paul's new book but he's already revealed that...he likes it.

    I haven't read the book, though I might take it out of the public library and read it one day. I'm sure Insty got his copy free, because I can't believe people would plunk down $30 for birdcage covering.

    Cheers,
    Victoria

    By Blogger vbspurs, at Fri May 09, 01:45:00 pm GMT-4  

  • Maybe GM would name a car after Ralph...but call it the 'Nadir.' It would be practically a Jerry can on wheels for safety...at any speed!

    By Blogger Ron, at Fri May 09, 02:22:00 pm GMT-4  

  • BTW, Vic, I have a nice video up on my blog...

    By Blogger Ron, at Fri May 09, 02:27:00 pm GMT-4  

Post a Comment

Who linked Here:

Create a Link

<< Home


 




Advertise on blogs
British Expat Blog Directory.