.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sundries
...a sweatshop of moxie

Friday, May 02, 2008

I Touch Myself

In fact, we all can now, if this latest gadget takes off.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the crotch-keyboard.




Described as a possible "mysterious Dutch design student", Erik De Nijs the inventor of the crotch-keyboard, is laying low given the utter hyper-geekiness of his invention.

What do you think? Would you buy one for yourself?

I mean, look at the advantages of having a qwerty keyboard near your g-spot.



Only one "joystick" joke per reader, please.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

  • [trembles, like William Shatner about to yell "KAHHHNNN!!!"]

    too...many...jokes...applying Shecky Green Compensators...using Dean Rusk Humorless Filtration...even contemplates lefty blogosphere...

    nope. too late. My head esploded!

    By Blogger Ron, at Sat May 03, 12:20:00 am GMT-4  

  • William Shatner, Ricardo Montalban, Shecky Green and Dean Rusk.

    Ron, you covered a lot of ground there. YOU ARE PRICELESS!

    Cheers,
    Victoria

    By Blogger vbspurs, at Sat May 03, 02:26:00 am GMT-4  

  • Well, it -is- wireless which is more than can be said about my keyboard.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sat May 03, 03:15:00 am GMT-4  

  • I rather like wires, Malte. The red diode is very unsexy down my pants.

    Cheers,
    Victoria

    By Blogger vbspurs, at Mon May 05, 02:13:00 am GMT-4  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 




Advertise on blogs
British Expat Blog Directory.