.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

...a sweatshop of moxie

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Under Barack Obama

Ever wanted to see Barack and Hillary in bed? Now you can!

NSFW, obviously, but here is MadTV spoofing Rihanna's "Umbrella" song, with a racy twist.

Wait 'til you see 1:22.

(Works too if you ever wanted to imagine Princess Diana doing Urkel, or hear what Ellen DeGeneres sounds like in bed with, uh, never mind)

At least Hillary got one of her wishes, even if she didn't get any "strange". She really is under Barack Obama.

Labels: ,


  • My Eyes! My Eyes!

    Well, at least it wasn't that McCain/Peggy Noonan pairing that was an evil nightmare that came outta my head after one of those Hawaiian pizzas...

    You have a bit of randiness sweet Sundries...and we like it! :)

    By Blogger Ron, at Wed May 28, 12:25:00 am GMT-4  

  • We have to work on that Brokeback Mountain/Mr. Smith goes to Washington script idea, Victoria... they have to see their similarities to pass legislation to see past their differences, that's almost our log line... "America...I can't quit you."

    By Blogger Ron, at Wed May 28, 12:29:00 am GMT-4  

  • LOL! Both comments are dead funny, Ron.

    BTW, which line from the song was your favourite?

    I think "Girl you're making me really hot, I'm going to put my ballot in your slot" with accompanying Hillary gesture was my fave.


    By Blogger vbspurs, at Wed May 28, 12:54:00 am GMT-4  

  • I wasn't expecting the rapping style...they should've had Hillary more Mariah Carey-like with falsetto trilling...

    By Blogger Ron, at Wed May 28, 01:17:00 am GMT-4  

  • Ah, that's because they were riffing on the original Rihanna video, which had rapper Jay-Z as the partner.

    As for the trilling, thank God the comedienne didn't parody Anastacia!

    I don't think such a deep falsetto has been heard since Chaliapin. ;)


    By Blogger vbspurs, at Wed May 28, 01:22:00 am GMT-4  

  • I liked that video, Vic! It's the kind of thing they play on the party on the boat off Ibiza while the trust fund babies pour their capital gains into Peruvian Nose Whiskey... I need to make a list of all the Miami Vice euphemisms for coke...

    Friends return from England after almost a year doing the scholar thang today, and I will pick them up from the airport and we'll go out for Zingerman's! You have a Sundries day!

    By Blogger Ron, at Wed May 28, 06:34:00 am GMT-4  

  • Mr. Michelle in a parody of Mr. Beyonce.

    OM Freakin' G. Thanks for that bit of pop culture fluffy parody.

    By Blogger Ruth Anne Adams, at Wed May 28, 03:18:00 pm GMT-4  

  • Ahem...

    By Blogger JSU, at Thu May 29, 03:52:00 pm GMT-4  

Post a Comment

Who linked Here:

Create a Link

<< Home


Advertise on blogs
British Expat Blog Directory.