.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sundries
...a sweatshop of moxie

Friday, July 18, 2008

If I'm Blogging At Midnight

That means despite having bought Midnight-oh-one tickets to watch "The Dark Knight", I didn't make it.

I passed by my local cinema at around 4 PM, and the queues were already AROUND THE BLOCK. I tried to approach it again at 10:00, but it looked like Elvira Does Early Halloween. It was wall-to-wall Heath Ledger make-up wearing Jokers, and their emo girlfriends.



So here I am, blogging about not having attended the premiere. I'm going tomorrow night to the Premier in Boca, though. It's worth the one hour trip to do it in the lap of luxury.

Stay tuned for a review, this weekend.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • This weekend, huh? That kinda snuck up on me. Maybe I'll play hookie next week and see it on the Imax.

    I am still a comics geek. Invested in the narrative. Like. Feel good.

    By Blogger chuck b., at Fri Jul 18, 05:23:00 am GMT-4  

Post a Comment

Who linked Here:

Create a Link

<< Home


 




Advertise on blogs
British Expat Blog Directory.