The Audacity Of Arrogance
First it was the Presidential Seal thingie.

Then it was the Greek Columns at Invescopalooza.

Then the Obama coins were minted.

Finally comes the President Obama portrait.

I'd like to address these words to no one in particular, or perhaps to many in general:
You're creepy. Get over yourself.

Then it was the Greek Columns at Invescopalooza.

Then the Obama coins were minted.

Finally comes the President Obama portrait.

I'd like to address these words to no one in particular, or perhaps to many in general:
You're creepy. Get over yourself.
Labels: Batsheet Craziness, Iconostasis, Ideological Impasse








3 Comments:
I wouldn't identify that portrait as Obama if i hadn't been told.
By
Synova, at Sun Sept 28, 03:16:00 pm GMT-4
The head-body proportions are wrong. I wouldn't let my students get away with such a poor portrait.
By
Palladian, at Sun Sept 28, 03:27:00 pm GMT-4
I know, right? It didn't look like Obama. He looks blacker in this portrait.
He actually looks more like Martin Luther King, Jr.
Cheers,
Victoria
By
vbspurs, at Sun Sept 28, 03:36:00 pm GMT-4
Post a Comment
<< Home