.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sundries
...a sweatshop of moxie

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Visiting The In-Laws

Just thought you might be interested in seeing Jenna and Henry Hager in one of the first newlywed photographs since their wedding. The happy couple on the White House lawn on Saturday.

I am struck by just how wonderful that girl has turned out, and actually, how much she looks like her father. It's uncanny.



(Love how she went the traditional route, and took her husband's name -- just like I will)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • Resemblance is an odd thing and a creature of perception. I see Laura Bush all over again in those cheekbones and that smile. Try as I may I can't see George.

    By Blogger mrs whatsit, at Sun Sep 28, 09:41:00 am GMT-4  

  • My husband and I have talked before about how she looks *bizarrely* like her mom AND her dad! The smile is all George, and those eyes are all Laura. She takes after both of them so much it's almost gives me cognitive dissonance just looking at her.

    By Blogger knox, at Sun Sep 28, 08:43:00 pm GMT-4  

Post a Comment

Who linked Here:

Create a Link

<< Home


 




Advertise on blogs
British Expat Blog Directory.