.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

...a sweatshop of moxie

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Should I Go Watch Biden-Palin Off-Blog?

I value your opinions on this.

Just like when I asked you if I should go to the Obama rally at the Univ of Miami, now I need your advice if I should stay home, blog-comment real-time during the Vice-Presidential debate, or not.

Should Victoria Go Watch Biden-Palin Off-Blog?
Yes, but only with Republicans
Yes, but only with Democrats
Yes, but only if with varied voters
pollcode.com free polls

Labels: ,


  • Between you and Althouse, it'd be great! Write here, comment there...especially if Ann did the same thing!

    Oh, how many Firefox tabs could I have open?

    By Blogger Ron, at Sat Sep 27, 07:12:00 pm GMT-4  

  • Victoria:
    Having you in the live-blog thread at Althouse is what makes it fun. It's like we're in our jammies, sharing pedicures, having pillow-fights and staying up watching politics. I would miss you if you weren't on that thread. PLUS: Your unadulterated Sarah-rah-rah helps me keep my happies up.

    By Blogger Ruth Anne Adams, at Sat Sep 27, 08:19:00 pm GMT-4  

  • You can't really live-blog and be there, can you?

    It'd be an interesting perspective to have your reportage back, but it's definitely s'mores time if you hang out on the 'net.

    By Blogger blake, at Sun Sep 28, 04:28:00 am GMT-4  

Post a Comment

Who linked Here:

Create a Link

<< Home


Advertise on blogs
British Expat Blog Directory.