.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

...a sweatshop of moxie

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Palin's Debate Stand-In

When Senator Joseph Biden goes to debate camp, he'll be opposite Governor Jennifer M. Granholm of Michigan. She's playing the role of Governor Sarah Palin.

What? They couldn't get an American? They could've asked me, come to that. I'm cute and have an even better accent.

Labels: , ,


  • I do actually also have TV experience.

    When I was a little girl, I found myself being taken to some studio, and alongside a lot of immaculately dressed little boys and girls, the next thing I knew, I was on telly.

    I clearly remember being fascinated that one of the characters (who looked like a combination of Mr. Blobby and Barney) was in the other side of the stage, but the monitor showed us in split screen as if we were in the same room. I also remember having a zoom-into-me moment, and hearing my mother (who was in the audience) yell and clap.

    To this day, however, I don't know the name of this show! My mother says Romper Room, but I think it was something like Jack-in-the-Box.

    Ah well. Anyway, I am ready for my close-up, Mr. Demille.


    By Blogger vbspurs, at Tue Sep 30, 04:06:00 am GMT-4  

  • Cuteness? Vic, you're as cute as Joe Biden is befuddled! Cuter!

    Cheer up; if Granholm does for Biden what she's done for Michigan, the Sarahcuda will be feasting Friday!

    By Blogger Ron, at Tue Sep 30, 08:36:00 am GMT-4  

  • LOL! I have no idea about her. Is she that bad, Ron?

    By Blogger vbspurs, at Tue Sep 30, 04:22:00 pm GMT-4  

Post a Comment

Who linked Here:

Create a Link

<< Home


Advertise on blogs
British Expat Blog Directory.