Up The Wall

Mr. and Mrs. Heath in their living room, watching their daughter Sarah Palin's speech in Dayton, Ohio.
The Fluffy Bunny Brigade will plotz with that décor. Mwahaha.
(And it reminds me I really need to get a flat-screen TV soon. You know you're behind the times when people with polar bears on their walls are more with-it than you)
IN THE COMMENTS: XWL issues a timely correction about the bear hanging on the wall. It's a Grizzly not a Polar. He says they're close enough cousins to breed, though.
The last thing on earth I am is Wendy Wilderness, so I thank XWL for the heads up!
Labels: Craps-n-Giggles, VP Stakes








6 Comments:
I'm pretty sure that's a grizzly, not a polar bear, (though polars are basically mutant grizzlies, so easy mistake).
By
XWL, at Tue Sept 02, 08:17:00 pm GMT-4
They're close enough cousins to successfully breed together, apparently.
By
XWL, at Tue Sept 02, 08:20:00 pm GMT-4
Vic, please check your mail.
By
JSU, at Tue Sept 02, 08:37:00 pm GMT-4
Vic--wanted to say hi--its roger from althouse--we can follow up on your handgun thing if you should want to start a separate thread when the dust from the excreable Palin thing winds down.
By
Roger J., at Tue Sept 02, 09:31:00 pm GMT-4
I haven't upgraded to flatscreen yet, either. It's mostly laziness on my part, though...
By
Anonymous, at Wed Sept 03, 04:33:00 am GMT-4
Yes, grizzlies and polar bears can mate and produce offspring. It's rare, as the two types of bears tend to live in different places and ways, but it happens. And with the polar bear population rising we might see a few more of these hybrids.
By
benning, at Wed Sept 03, 07:18:00 am GMT-4
Post a Comment
<< Home