.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sundries
...a sweatshop of moxie

Monday, September 22, 2008

What Is It

...with Governor Palin's gams, to use Benning's arch word, that makes photographers constantly want to shoot them?

Apart from being gorgeous for a 44 year-old, of course.



(I wish I had that calf definition. I used to when I played tennis regularly!)

ADDED: Photographers just don't stop shooting photos of those legs. I had no idea the press corps were so full of Republicans or shoe fetishists.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

  • What is it? The lack of intense, ugly veinage! ( I once went to a Harvard alumni ceremony on Harvard Yard and noted that, for the day, the famous school logo should go from "veritas" to "vericose.") and skin that doesn't look like either a lunar surface or something that should be used to sand a boat!

    By Blogger Ron, at Mon Sep 22, 05:57:00 am GMT-4  

  • Compared with those tree trunks of the Billary, Sarah Palin's gams are nice to look at. Better than watching Bill Clinton's chubby legs as he jogged.

    Yeesh!

    By Blogger benning, at Mon Sep 22, 02:03:00 pm GMT-4  

  • Sweet find! Another reason to vote for McCain/Palin!

    1.) McCain is a war vet!
    2.) Palin has cool glasses!
    3.) Palin is a hockey mom and outdoors woman and I can totally relate with that!
    4.) Palin is a woman and so am I!
    5.) Palin uses the same speech over and over again just in case we miss anything!
    6.) Palin has great legs!

    My husband also thinks Palin is hot so he's voting for her too!

    By Anonymous grapevine gurl1, at Wed Sep 24, 05:21:00 pm GMT-4  

Post a Comment

Who linked Here:

Create a Link

<< Home


 




Advertise on blogs
British Expat Blog Directory.