.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

...a sweatshop of moxie

Friday, October 24, 2008


Willow Palin feeding her baby brother, Trig, the bottle during Governor Palin's Special Needs policy speech.

Made me tear up.



  • It's always calming to contemplate such bonding in the midst of division, and beauty in the face of ugly. That's what keeps me coming back. If I wanted confrontation 24/7, I know where to get it.

    OT, I checked out your Kindergartner suggestion made over on Althouse, but didn't find any bass-ackwards B's. Thanks for the suggestion though. :)

    By Blogger chickenlittle, at Fri Oct 24, 05:12:00 pm GMT-4  

  • Awww. I love that little swoop of hair across his forehead.

    Word verification is "splutful." Combination of spiteful and slutty, and my new favorite insult!

    By Blogger Bekah, at Fri Oct 24, 05:19:00 pm GMT-4  

  • Very sweet.

    And guess what! Sarah will be here Sunday.

    Only I am going to be elsewhere. :-(

    Hubby is going to go stand in line for hours to catch the glow and see the show. I'll send the camera with him Just In Case.

    Sweet kids. (Willow is smiling, I think.)

    By Blogger JAL, at Fri Oct 24, 09:55:00 pm GMT-4  

  • I'm guessing that's breast milk, too. The bottle is the same kind I remember from Medela. It comes with the Medela breast pump.

    Again, I may be wrong, but the milk color looks about right, too.

    By Blogger Ruth Anne Adams, at Sun Oct 26, 03:40:00 pm GMT-4  

Post a Comment

Who linked Here:

Create a Link

<< Home


Advertise on blogs
British Expat Blog Directory.