Dance Off
We know Palin has got some moves, but how about comparing all three -- McCain, Obama and the Governatrix?
As usual, Clueless Joe gets left out.
"I would tap that, my friend"
As usual, Clueless Joe gets left out.
"I would tap that, my friend"
Labels: Craps-n-Giggles, US Presidential Election








3 Comments:
'Grand Old Posse' was rich.
By
Ruth Anne Adams, at Thu Oct 23, 10:36:00 am GMT-4
Obama picked up a few moves after his appearance on Ellen, that's for sure. Losing a dance-off to Ellen never bodes well for a 'Rock-the-Vote" candidate.
By
Darrell, at Thu Oct 23, 05:48:00 pm GMT-4
I felt for Obama during the Ellen dance-off, Darrell. I am just as uncoordinated, and lacking in rhythm as he is.
Curiously, he wasn't a good joke teller like McCain was at the Al Smith Dinner, either.
I've found that bad dancers are usually funny, and vice-versa. ;)
Cheers,
Victoria
By
vbspurs, at Fri Oct 24, 01:30:00 am GMT-4
Post a Comment
<< Home