.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

...a sweatshop of moxie

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Hey Girl, Can I Hitchu Back?

I officially have a new favourite television ad.

I still love Vince from Shamwow ("'cause we can't do this all day"), but this is priceless, don't you think?

Labels: ,


  • Whether or not the ads are any good at building business for E*Trade, they sure are fun to watch.

    By Blogger Pastor_Jeff, at Thu Oct 23, 02:05:00 pm GMT-4  

  • My wife loves these ads too. I didn't like 'em at first, but the little squirt is kinda growing on me. Or the ads themselves may actually be getting a little more creative and "lifelike" (the way the kid handles the Blackberry is so much like the way toddlers "play phone").

    By Blogger Bob, at Thu Oct 23, 02:08:00 pm GMT-4  

Post a Comment

Who linked Here:

Create a Link

<< Home


Advertise on blogs
British Expat Blog Directory.