I Would
Question for those in the Battlegrounds: Which ads are you getting in your States?
This is the one plastered everywhere in South Florida. From the Republican Jewish Coalition PAC. I think it's effective.
Effective for the same reason this is effective, and possibly it was inspired by the same sentiment -- Obama is much too different even from other Democrats.
ADDED: More stream-of-consciousness about this. Remember Josh Howard's reprehensible remarks about not honouring the National Anthem due in part, to Barack Obama's attitude?
"The Star-Spangled Banner is going on. I don’t even celebrate that sh*t. I’m black."
(NSFW)
This is the one plastered everywhere in South Florida. From the Republican Jewish Coalition PAC. I think it's effective.
Effective for the same reason this is effective, and possibly it was inspired by the same sentiment -- Obama is much too different even from other Democrats.
ADDED: More stream-of-consciousness about this. Remember Josh Howard's reprehensible remarks about not honouring the National Anthem due in part, to Barack Obama's attitude?
"The Star-Spangled Banner is going on. I don’t even celebrate that sh*t. I’m black."
(NSFW)
Labels: Television, US Presidential Election








3 Comments:
Whoa. Whoa.
I'd never seen that second video before.
It's viscerally shocking. Wow.
(At the very least, has the guy ever even been to a sporting event in this country?)
By
JSU, at Fri Oct 31, 03:18:00 am GMT-4
Exactly what I thought when I saw this -- he's supposed to be a big-time White Sox fan, and that means he's had much more experience singing the national anthem, due to the sheer number of games one can attend as a baseball fan in one's life.
Instead, he stands there unmoved, and rather naked in fact.
Panning to the other candidates was solid gold as evidence ole Barack is not like other Democrats, let alone like other Americans.
Cheers,
Victoria
By
vbspurs, at Fri Oct 31, 04:08:00 am GMT-4
I was reminded of a discussion on Althouse once about a piece of that second video embedded in another video here. A commenter named Daryl wrote in the comment section: Obama has his hands over his nuts during the national anthem. Boy did that get pounced on.
:)
By
chickelit, at Fri Oct 31, 02:25:00 pm GMT-4
Post a Comment
<< Home