Tweety At It Again
Senator Barack Obama's BFF, Chris Matthews, had on an old school Phillies cap today on Hardball, Philadelphian old son that he is. But he didn't stop his shenanigans there.

(Via More About Politics)
When questioning Howard Fineman about polls, he finds out that the internal name the Obama campaign give to independent Pennsylvania Republicans are "soft Republicans".
Matthews retorted, "Soft Republicans. Wassat, do they need Viagra?".
You know, after the infamous "tingle up my leg", and flubbing the word "count-ry" to sound like an misogynistic expletive towards Hillary Clinton, and dropping an F-Bomb on Imus, I think finally realised something.
"Hardball" stands for lot more than we thought.
Hey Chris. Do us all a favour and buy a red convertible Corvette, and dump your wife for a bimbo like all the other middle-aged guys hung up on boners.

(Via More About Politics)
When questioning Howard Fineman about polls, he finds out that the internal name the Obama campaign give to independent Pennsylvania Republicans are "soft Republicans".
Matthews retorted, "Soft Republicans. Wassat, do they need Viagra?".
You know, after the infamous "tingle up my leg", and flubbing the word "count-ry" to sound like an misogynistic expletive towards Hillary Clinton, and dropping an F-Bomb on Imus, I think finally realised something.
"Hardball" stands for lot more than we thought.
Hey Chris. Do us all a favour and buy a red convertible Corvette, and dump your wife for a bimbo like all the other middle-aged guys hung up on boners.
Labels: Batsheet Craziness, Journalism, US Presidential Election








3 Comments:
In all fairness working with Olbermann would make anyone lose a boner or two. Ask Dan Patrick!
By
Ron, at Thu Oct 30, 11:58:00 pm GMT-4
GASP! Why Ron. ;)
Cheers,
Victoria
By
vbspurs, at Fri Oct 31, 12:39:00 am GMT-4
Here's the song that Tweety Bird sang while swinging in his wittle cage:
I'm a sweet wittle boid in a gilded cage.
Tweety's my name, but I don't know my age.
I don't have to worry, 'cuz dat is dat.
I'm safe in here from dat old puddy tat.
I taught I taw a puddy tat.
I DID! I DID! I DID TAW A PUDDY TAT!
[This is from memory as my kids all sing it now.]
It sorta' fits the not-age-specific Chris Matthews, no?
By
Ruth Anne Adams, at Fri Oct 31, 01:02:00 pm GMT-4
Post a Comment
<< Home