Sly Hearts Abe And Sarah
It's Stallone's turn to turn Republicanese.
EDIT: Video removed to due slow-loading blog time. It was a MySpace TV video showing Sylvester Stallone saying, on being asked his opinion of Sarah Palin, "I love her."
Last week, Dolly Parton had this to say about Sarah Palin:
Afterwards, one of the Knoxnews.com commenters quipped:
Heh.
EDIT: Video removed to due slow-loading blog time. It was a MySpace TV video showing Sylvester Stallone saying, on being asked his opinion of Sarah Palin, "I love her."
Last week, Dolly Parton had this to say about Sarah Palin:
"(We're) both small town girls, both a Pentecostalism and we both carry an AK-47."
Afterwards, one of the Knoxnews.com commenters quipped:
Q: What do you have if Dolly Parton, Barack Obama and Joe Biden walk out on stage together?
A: A Country Western star and two of the biggest boobs you've ever seen.
Heh.
Labels: Celebrity Culture, Craps-n-Giggles, Pitbull With Lipstick








2 Comments:
Stars are slowly aligning
By
chickelit, at Sun Oct 05, 11:55:00 am GMT-4
Heh, Chickenlittle.
I'm off two minds about this. First, during an election it is absolutely fair and right that people should express themselves (for and against) any candidate they want.
But second, I can't help but think of Laura Ingraham's book title, "Shut up and sing".
Cheers,
Victoria
By
vbspurs, at Sun Oct 05, 06:21:00 pm GMT-4
Post a Comment
<< Home