Yawn

A little update of the photo I posted earlier. Ruth Anne had written wryly about the chap to the right:
And he's a nancy-boy, too, what with wearing pink and all..
He still looks transfixed at the pair of legs before him (which have suddenly multiplied!), but his friend doesn't look as interested.
Labels: Craps-n-Giggles, Pitbull With Lipstick








5 Comments:
The more legs the better.
"I'm up here, buddy!"
By
Darrell, at Thu Oct 09, 03:40:00 am GMT-4
Hey Darrell! Great to see you again. :)
Cheers,
Victoria
By
vbspurs, at Thu Oct 09, 03:51:00 am GMT-4
I'm lurking most days.
Unrequited love is still love, you know . . .
By
Darrell, at Thu Oct 09, 04:00:00 am GMT-4
What was that old Bond Villian Thysa Kimbo? Yes! :)
By
Ron, at Thu Oct 09, 05:39:00 am GMT-4
Betcha $20 that the other pair of gams belong to none other than Meghan McCain.
By
Ruth Anne Adams, at Thu Oct 09, 11:24:00 am GMT-4
Post a Comment
<< Home