.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sundries
...a sweatshop of moxie

Saturday, November 01, 2008

Albita Headlines Sunday For Mac At UM!

You won't believe this.

Senator John McCain is back in Miami, for the third time in two weeks, and he'll be at the University of Miami on Sunday (!).

Obama had Santana, but Mac has Albita -- that is a sure-fire way of getting Cuban-Americans to come to the arena.



Darn it, I've just this moment decided. I'm going. I don't even like him, but I can't pass this up.

John McCain will be returning to Miami on Sunday, November 2nd for a Road to Victory Rally. Several top musical talents in the Miami Area will perform at the event, including: Albita, Continental Brass, Carlos Oliva y los Sobrinos del Juez, and Javier Romero.

But. My. God. Where is SARAH PALIN IN MIAMI?! I want my Sarah Palin!!

(Sung to the tune of Dire Straits)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • They will revoke her GLBT ID card now.

    It's great to know she is not buying into the BS, she still remembers...

    By Blogger ElcubanitoKC, at Sat Nov 01, 10:09:00 pm GMT-4  

  • LOL!

    Even her tortillerismo doesn't prevent her from thinking straight. Groan. ;)

    I saw Albita live at Havana Harry's once. She was great. Food was okay.

    I think this rally has a tremendous potential to be a kind of last-hurrah of that hard-line Republican line of the Cuban-Americans. As such, I bet you we will see a lot of abuelos with their families there.

    Now I can't wait! I'll keep Sundries, you, Jose, and Robert (if he still reads my blog) informed. :)

    Cheers,
    Victoria

    By Blogger vbspurs, at Sat Nov 01, 11:53:00 pm GMT-4  

Post a Comment

Who linked Here:

Create a Link

<< Home


 




Advertise on blogs
British Expat Blog Directory.