.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sundries
...a sweatshop of moxie

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Part 1 Of Palin On Greta Post-Election

I hope these ridiculous thumbnail videos from Fox News of Governor Palin's Greta van Susteren interview do not slow down the blog, but just for your pleasure, here they are anyway.









SCHEDULE UPDATE: Remember that Governor Palin will be shown on The Today Show again on Wednesday at 7:00 AM: Part 2 of her interview with Matt Lauer. Then, at 9 PM on Larry King Live. There's yet a third interview scheduled, but I haven't found to whom she is giving it yet.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • I hope these ridiculous thumbnail videos from Fox News of Governor Palin's Greta van Susteren interview do not slow down the blog

    This is exactly why we linger. I saw couple of these via Althouse. Hey, do me a big lazy favor and tell me me which one has the sausage-roasting-while-we-speak clip; I missed it first time. I wanna see how she "handled" it. :)

    By Blogger chickenlittle, at Wed Nov 12, 04:39:00 am GMT-5  

  • Hey Vic, Wolf Blitzer is interviewing her and it is supposed to air today on the Situation Room (not sure what time...the snooze fest runs from 4-7pm eastern).

    By Blogger Zachary Paul Sire, at Wed Nov 12, 10:22:00 am GMT-5  

Post a Comment

Who linked Here:

Create a Link

<< Home


 




Advertise on blogs
British Expat Blog Directory.