.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

...a sweatshop of moxie

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

My Ten-Gallon Hat Is Bigger Than Yours

That dapperly dressed gentleman paying the Oval Office a visit is the first Vice President of the Government of National Unity of Sudan and President of the Government of Southern Sudan (whew) Salva Kiir.

It's been a while since my last Photo Caption contest on Sundries, and let's be honest -- this photo is dripping in possibilities.

Give it your best shot.

Labels: , ,


  • Bush: "And then they refused to let me wear *my* hat!"

    Bush: "But *I* was told never to wear the black hat with the blue suit."

    Bush: "And I thought they called *me* all hat and no cattle!"

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tue Jan 06, 07:06:00 am GMT-5  

  • Bush: "And after they took my hat they also forced me to shave my beard."

    Bush: "Isn't that a great place to keep some bourbon?"

    Bush: "But noooooo, Laura wanted me to buy a baseball cap."

    Bush: "I *told* people hats are not just a Texan thing."

    Bush: "I mean, would *you* have done that to a cow?"

    Bush: "Poppy can be soooo difficult about hats."

    Bush: "But the twins just don't *trust* people with hats."

    Bush: "So why *not* be a pastry chef with a hat like that?"

    Bush: "Is that thing water-proof?"

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tue Jan 06, 07:14:00 am GMT-5  

  • Kiir: "What you mean, Superfly is not playing in theaters here? It is at home!"

    Bush: "My close personal friend, Will Smith, told it isn't, and I believe him!"

    By Blogger Ron, at Tue Jan 06, 07:45:00 am GMT-5  

  • Bush: "But noooooo, Laura wanted me to buy a baseball cap."


    Very nice, guys. :P


    By Blogger vbspurs, at Tue Jan 06, 12:52:00 pm GMT-5  

  • "For the hundrenth time, tell Barack I'm not leaving 'til the 19th."

    "I know it's hard to believe, but I DID NOT lose to Obama! I wasn't running, I swear!"

    By Blogger Darrell, at Thu Jan 08, 02:18:00 am GMT-5  

Post a Comment

Who linked Here:

Create a Link

<< Home


Advertise on blogs
British Expat Blog Directory.