.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Labels: Batsheet Craziness, Craps-n-Giggles, Islam, Israel
posted by vbspurs at 1/06/2009 12:31:00 am
Anti-acidicI couldn't resist the pun that "al-Qaeda" translates as "the base."(please forgive me Victoria).word verification: dedlyfo (surreal somehow)P.S. The author of your link is dead-on. I've seen those caricatures--they're right out of the Julius Streicher playbook.
By chickelit, at Tue Jan 06, 03:49:00 am GMT-5
I couldn't resist the pun that "al-Qaeda" translates as "the base."Orange you glad they're not in power anymore?Cheers,Victoria
By vbspurs, at Tue Jan 06, 12:53:00 pm GMT-5
Orange you glad they're not in power anymore?Yes. But we have to be wary. Hatred is always looking for new hearts and minds.
By chickelit, at Tue Jan 06, 01:31:00 pm GMT-5
Does this mean that 'Orange Juice' refers to the Dutch?
By Ron, at Tue Jan 06, 06:50:00 pm GMT-5
Does this mean that 'Orange Juice' refers to the Dutch?Frankly, yes
By chickelit, at Tue Jan 06, 09:48:00 pm GMT-5
Post a Comment << Home
Medical residency roadbumped
View my complete profile
5 Comments:
Anti-acidic
I couldn't resist the pun that "al-Qaeda" translates as "the base."
(please forgive me Victoria).
word verification: dedlyfo (surreal somehow)
P.S. The author of your link is dead-on. I've seen those caricatures--they're right out of the Julius Streicher playbook.
By
chickelit, at Tue Jan 06, 03:49:00 am GMT-5
I couldn't resist the pun that "al-Qaeda" translates as "the base."
Orange you glad they're not in power anymore?
Cheers,
Victoria
By
vbspurs, at Tue Jan 06, 12:53:00 pm GMT-5
Orange you glad they're not in power anymore?
Yes. But we have to be wary. Hatred is always looking for new hearts and minds.
By
chickelit, at Tue Jan 06, 01:31:00 pm GMT-5
Does this mean that 'Orange Juice' refers to the Dutch?
By
Ron, at Tue Jan 06, 06:50:00 pm GMT-5
Does this mean that 'Orange Juice' refers to the Dutch?
Frankly, yes
By
chickelit, at Tue Jan 06, 09:48:00 pm GMT-5
Post a Comment
<< Home