.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sundries
...a sweatshop of moxie

Sunday, January 04, 2009

Curt Courtney

I dare anyone to make heads or tails out of this MySpace blogpost by Kurt Cobain's widow, Courtney Love.

I can't reproduce everything, because I literally got a headache reading this and so will you, but the intro will give you a flavour of the whole post.

Friday, January 02, 2009

"peta etc whose that girl with the big boobies?/RICO statutes

is that "kim kardashian" what does she do? does she have a boutique in Callabassas? [ed. vbspurs: Paging Ms. Calabaza. Calabaza, calabaza, todo el mundo pa' su casa?] thats a pretty ill considered move fiscally isnt it? one of my best friends the toughest mos long standing boutique owner in la, doesnt even own property, its gotta suck, this chick whose calling me a LIAR about her brother in front of over 10 witnesses committing a serious HATE CRIME per Rob Jrs latent homosexuality its recieved psychiatric wisdom that anyone that homophobic AND Mysoginitsic, ( He roundhoused him after he told him0 my employee= that he worked for ME) is on some level a repressed homosexual,
so in terms of lawyers yes i have contacted a few m fron Civil Rights to Lititgation, id rather go deal with the mortgage fraud sitiuation wich has now grown to over 800,000,000 netted by the Estate Of Kurt Cobain and embezzled by a cospiracy of cpas , lawyer slash bankers and a few corrupt loan officers, look at Dovetail enterprises and all the dirty old south developement or David Sitt the Hasidic developer in Brooklyn in New York, look at 1446 boradway purchased with a 2 million washington mutial loan but a 300,000,000 dollar building and whose assets were bet in this wamu loan to my "ex gollum slimebaglizard " live in schizophrenic anti social sociopath? and Melissa Bricklin Mccourt his coked out mistress toosexy a word for such gruesome ugly people, they lay my daighters Irrevicable Trust of Frances Cobain and the Estate of Kurt Cobain FEINS tax id numbers plus all the filthy money into developements as assetts into the prucase of this 257.00 sqaure foot times square monstrosity, so " keeping up with the guy who defended and fleeeced OJ simpson too s sad assed family is really hardly worth discussing its strikes me as the LAPDS problem, and my mortgage fraud strikes me as not only New York NJ GA TX and PA and CT problems, its very very much a California problem, weve got 27 legitimate Cobains in the USA and no "Kobanes"Kobains" o otherwise, yet i have over 9800 deeds , and theyre all the tip of the iceberg because my mac is so hacked when i get a piece of data it changes so now curtiss leeorthmann is KELLY RIPA
Kelly r IPA
IPA KELLY CONSUELAS IPPA
Ripa Kelly w
kelly-rippa
to a computer like at experian that "-" is a z or an r, its a etter, so Curtiss is Kelly Ipa Ripa i didnt take her for a soho gal 16 spring? 76 crosby? endless arkansas properties?

If I understood this right, Kelly Ripa is trying to identity-fraud herself, and pass herself off as Madonna's child with Kurt Cobain?

Argh. My head.

This incorehent, possibly meth-induced rant is reason 998,341 why no one on earth should pay attention to celebrities for any political advice. I'd get more lucid, and down-to-earth tips from hobos.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

  • I'm here!!!!
    Question for me: Who do I dislike MORE Courtney or Kim???

    By Blogger Ms Calabaza, at Sun Jan 04, 10:03:00 am GMT-5  

  • My God. The spam made up of lists of random words makes more sense than that.

    Hobos? Hell, you'd get better advice from bonobos.

    By Blogger Bekah, at Sun Jan 04, 02:21:00 pm GMT-5  

  • Who do I dislike MORE Courtney or Kim???

    Courtney is vaguely sinister, Ms. Calabaza, don't you find?

    Although I have never watched that programme (my mother has) on E!, I get the sense KK is just a bimbo.

    Cheers,
    Victoria

    By Blogger vbspurs, at Sun Jan 04, 04:37:00 pm GMT-5  

  • My God. The spam made up of lists of random words makes more sense than that.

    A) Hi Bekah! Happy New Year. :)

    B) I loved that spam. At first, I thought someone was sending me all the quirky words I had used online in forums.

    C) How does anyone post something like this, never mind a famous person? I mean, aren't people embarrassed?

    Hobos? Hell, you'd get better advice from bonobos.

    LOL!

    Cheers,
    Victoria

    By Blogger vbspurs, at Sun Jan 04, 04:39:00 pm GMT-5  

Post a Comment

Who linked Here:

Create a Link

<< Home


 




Advertise on blogs
British Expat Blog Directory.