"Anything Can Happen"
Words to ring in the New Year, courtesy of Comeback Player of the Year, Dolphins quarterback, Chad Pennington.

Speaking of which, why has no one congratulated us Miamians on our remarkable turn-around this year -- after going 1-15 last year, and more stink emanating from that locker room than from a tuna trawler...to being this year's AFC East titleholders? Hmm? Hmm?
I haven't liked a Dolphins team so much since, oh, I don't know. Since at least Dan Marino was 40 lbs heavier and didn't have hair-plugs.
GO FINS!!!

Speaking of which, why has no one congratulated us Miamians on our remarkable turn-around this year -- after going 1-15 last year, and more stink emanating from that locker room than from a tuna trawler...to being this year's AFC East titleholders? Hmm? Hmm?
I haven't liked a Dolphins team so much since, oh, I don't know. Since at least Dan Marino was 40 lbs heavier and didn't have hair-plugs.
GO FINS!!!
Labels: Craps-n-Giggles, Sport








4 Comments:
Go Dolphins and Go Gators!!!
Happy New Year!
By
Jose Aguirre, at Thu Jan 01, 05:38:00 pm GMT-5
Pennington >>> Favre
But Ross better start kissing Tuna butt already...
By
JSU, at Thu Jan 01, 07:50:00 pm GMT-5
Good luck to the fish, I am glad you smashed those lame ass Jets.
Of course you will not have the honor of meeting the WORLD CHAMPION NEW YORK GIANTS, but you guys had a nice season.
Did I tell you lately the Giants are going to win the Super Bowl?
By
Trooper York, at Sat Jan 03, 11:27:00 am GMT-5
Hey Troop, thanks for the visit. :)
I hate dem Jets, man. In fact, I never gave you the satisfaction of knowing I'm a secret Giants fan (since the days of the Tuna...weird, eh). Given that I adore the Manning Bros., they're my go-to-team for Super Bowls when the Fins aren't in contention.
Which they never are.
Until NOW. Mwahahaha.
Cheers,
Victoria
By
vbspurs, at Sat Jan 03, 12:03:00 pm GMT-5
Post a Comment
<< Home