.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sundries
...a sweatshop of moxie

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Walküre

My God, Tom Cruise should quit Hollywood, and always act speaking in German. He sounds as if he's actually a good actor in this clip. That's some kind of dubbing, man.

Valkyrie looks amazing in this trailer. The reality was a hodge-podge of good scenes, with a middling range of others.



(Remember when watching this film was the only impediment I stated to Sundries readers, that prevented me from writing up that Movie Guide? Meh, I'm bad)

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • Echte Geil

    I kinda want to see Valkyrie but I also think the real story was drama enough. Tell me, do they go into von Moltke and the whole Kreisau circle? Even poor Erwin Planck (son of Max) was caught up in that and executed. Just dreadful awful.

    On a brighter note, I wondered if Tom wasn't being voiced by this guy. I'm always amused that there are career voice actors-"Synchrosprecher"

    word verification: castro

    By Blogger chickenlittle, at Tue Jan 13, 01:45:00 pm GMT-5  

  • LOL. There's the added irony of the trailer announcing this movie is "From the director of Superman."

    No sh**, Sherlock.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tue Jan 13, 03:12:00 pm GMT-5  

  • What? Count von Stauffenberg didn't dance in his underpants to Bob Seger? Wasn't he engaged in a... Risky Business?

    Mind...clouded...I accept my Blogovich appointment to the Senate... It's only a movie, It's only a movie...

    By Blogger Ron, at Tue Jan 13, 05:18:00 pm GMT-5  

  • anon said:
    From the director of Superman.

    I am so über that kind of humor.

    By Blogger chickenlittle, at Wed Jan 14, 12:09:00 am GMT-5  

Post a Comment

Who linked Here:

Create a Link

<< Home


 




Advertise on blogs
British Expat Blog Directory.