.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sundries
...a sweatshop of moxie

Thursday, January 08, 2009

An Unamplified Voice Hits The Kindle!



Sundries' dear friend, An Unamplified Voice, the premier opera blog currently out there, written by none other than JSU, has just joined the ranks of those offered on the Amazon Kindle.

Check it out, and subscribe here.

It goes without saying that I already did, though a little bird tells me that perhaps I am not the first. You gotta know people are intrigued!

That makes two blogs that I currently subscribe to -- joining the stately Instapundit in my daily queue (I have the WSJ, as my only newspaper). It's enough for now, as I cut back dramatically.

At my height, I was a paying subscriber to well over 15 newspapers, and blogs; a tally needed because of the crazy, hectic days leading up to the Presidential Election. The free 14-trial is a fantastic way to savour each and every blog out there, giving the Kindle the edge over other similar products by far.

Just the fact that it liberates one from the sometimes crazy amounts of time spent in front of a computer, is all the reason you need to get that e-tschoke.

Congrats JSU!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

  • Two updates:

    1- As I mentioned, I will be out until Friday.

    2- Actually, JSU, and all those who have access to one of my private emails -- remember my computer troubles? Well, I am still using the PSU-problemed Dell desktop. I haven't turned it off since, though the part has arrived. I will install it soon, God willing, though I am rather scared.

    The problem arises with the fact that I didn't set up my Agent email info until now. I replied last night to two Sundries friends (you must know who you are) but having not gotten a reply, I fear I didn't do it correctly.

    Please use the alternate emails until then, until I sort this stuff out!

    Thank you, guys. :)

    Cheers,
    Victoria

    By Blogger vbspurs, at Thu Jan 08, 04:19:00 am GMT-5  

  • Hi Victoria,

    I actually thought about getting a Kindle for my kids. My son is a voracious reader and we're running out of physical space in his room. Have you heard anything about kindling for kinder?

    P.S. From reading your previous post, I surmise something is not well. My thoughts and prayers go out to you.

    By Blogger chickenlittle, at Thu Jan 08, 01:48:00 pm GMT-5  

  • I will add the kindle to my letter to Santa and los Tres Reyes Magos, just in case...

    By Blogger ElcubanitoKC, at Thu Jan 08, 05:36:00 pm GMT-5  

  • Thanks Vic. Btw, I did get your email. ;)

    Remember, grounding yourself is to protect the delicate parts in your computer, not your own person... Just make sure you don't have anything on that causes massive static buildup.

    By Blogger JSU, at Fri Jan 09, 01:44:00 am GMT-5  

  • Musing Minds is on Kindle too!

    word verification: unpenot

    By Blogger kimsch, at Fri Jan 09, 11:48:00 pm GMT-5  

Post a Comment

Who linked Here:

Create a Link

<< Home


 




Advertise on blogs
British Expat Blog Directory.