Follow Me Twitter
When I joined this internet telegraphing service, I had no idea to whom I would be communicating. But handy old Twitter had a stack of ideas for me in their handy who-to-Twitter list.
- Defamer LA.
- Guardian Tech.
- NYT.
- NPR Politics.
- Al Gore.
- Ana Marie Cox.
- Whole Foods Market.
- George Stephanopoulos.
- John McCain.
Labels: Craps-n-Giggles, Twit(ter)








5 Comments:
Oh, please, Victoria, "tweet" John McCain...for us!
By
Ron, at Mon Feb 23, 08:16:00 am GMT-5
As a general rule, conservative = old media and liberals = new media. It doesn't always apply but it works as a rule-of-thumb. One caveat, though, "twittering" isn't that new, just ask Tim Berners-Lee (and me).
Sorry I missed out on the Oscar fest. As I said in the other thread, I had other obligations and then I had sleep.
By
Anonymous, at Mon Feb 23, 08:17:00 am GMT-5
I'll continue to hold back on joining...sorry, sweetie darlin'...
By
Ernesto Ariel Suárez, at Mon Feb 23, 12:49:00 pm GMT-5
My God, what a shock. I logged into Twiter to find out Karl Rove is now a follower of mine.......
I noticed he follows more Twitter IDs than he has followers, so I wonder.
Cheers,
Victoria
By
vbspurs, at Mon Feb 23, 06:50:00 pm GMT-5
Word confirmation (before I logged into Blogger):
Reactiv
!
By
vbspurs, at Mon Feb 23, 06:50:00 pm GMT-5
Post a Comment
<< Home