.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

...a sweatshop of moxie

Monday, February 23, 2009

Follow Me Twitter

When I joined this internet telegraphing service, I had no idea to whom I would be communicating. But handy old Twitter had a stack of ideas for me in their handy who-to-Twitter list.

  • Defamer LA.
  • Guardian Tech.
  • NYT.
  • NPR Politics.
  • Al Gore.
  • Ana Marie Cox.
  • Whole Foods Market.
  • George Stephanopoulos.
...gee, liberal much, Twitter? Oh wait! How could I have I misjudged them so?

  • John McCain.
No wonder we lost.

Labels: ,


  • Oh, please, Victoria, "tweet" John McCain...for us!

    By Blogger Ron, at Mon Feb 23, 08:16:00 am GMT-5  

  • As a general rule, conservative = old media and liberals = new media. It doesn't always apply but it works as a rule-of-thumb. One caveat, though, "twittering" isn't that new, just ask Tim Berners-Lee (and me).

    Sorry I missed out on the Oscar fest. As I said in the other thread, I had other obligations and then I had sleep.

    By Anonymous Starless, at Mon Feb 23, 08:17:00 am GMT-5  

  • I'll continue to hold back on joining...sorry, sweetie darlin'...

    By Blogger ElcubanitoKC, at Mon Feb 23, 12:49:00 pm GMT-5  

  • My God, what a shock. I logged into Twiter to find out Karl Rove is now a follower of mine.......

    I noticed he follows more Twitter IDs than he has followers, so I wonder.


    By Blogger vbspurs, at Mon Feb 23, 06:50:00 pm GMT-5  

  • Word confirmation (before I logged into Blogger):



    By Blogger vbspurs, at Mon Feb 23, 06:50:00 pm GMT-5  

Post a Comment

Who linked Here:

Create a Link

<< Home


Advertise on blogs
British Expat Blog Directory.