.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sundries
...a sweatshop of moxie

Saturday, February 21, 2009

She Was Losing Him

...and she didn't know why.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • I kind of chuckled when I saw this one. One of the favorite libations of our ocal homeless is mouthwash. Usually on sale at a drugstore next to campus and with quite an alcohol content. One of the paramedics treaty a smelly, lice-infested specimen remarked, "at least hi bretah is minty fresh"

    By Blogger BrotherDarryl, at Sat Feb 21, 02:06:00 am GMT-5  

  • Made me think of joke #9 in this list, but I don't know why.
    Meade might have a clue.

    By Blogger chickelit, at Sat Feb 21, 02:59:00 am GMT-5  

  • "I've never understood why I have to wash 'down there' as much as I do in this moment...darling."

    By Blogger Ron, at Sat Feb 21, 07:15:00 am GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 




Advertise on blogs
British Expat Blog Directory.