.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

...a sweatshop of moxie

Thursday, February 19, 2009

I'll Have What She's Having

Of course, it could be argued that a mere slip-of-the-tongue doesn't warrant such technological effort the creator of this video must've required. But being CNN, it's still funny.

Labels: , ,


  • The best part? CNN's title, "Nuts on our flights".


    Sorry, guys, my blogging efforts will be curtailed today. Ends of week are hard for me! I'll be back later though. :)


    By Blogger vbspurs, at Thu Feb 19, 02:20:00 pm GMT-5  

  • I'll Have What She's Having
    Ends of week are hard for me!

    Sounds like things have perked up.
    OK, just slap me.

    By Blogger chickenlittle, at Thu Feb 19, 03:02:00 pm GMT-5  

  • Hilarious.

    Not surprising, though--NWA has been giving Minnesota the shaft for a very long time.

    By Anonymous Starless, at Thu Feb 19, 04:15:00 pm GMT-5  

  • Ya gotta wonder if it's a stealth critique of the ol' boyfriend, know what I'm sayin'?

    Would've settled for a cashew, but got a wrinkled walnut instead!

    By Blogger Ron, at Thu Feb 19, 05:10:00 pm GMT-5  

Post a Comment

Who linked Here:

Create a Link

<< Home


Advertise on blogs
British Expat Blog Directory.