State Of The Union Word Cloud
Think you caught some words in President Obama's State of the Union debut, occuring more than others? Let's see if you were right.
According to one source, Curtiss on Althouse, here were some word count stats.
- Crisis: 11
- Bank: 12
- Jobs: 19
- Economy: 22
- I: 73
- Freedom: 1
Here is a retrospective on some past State of the Union word clouds.
PRESIDENT GEORGE WASHINGTON, 21 January 1790

PRESIDENT ABRAHAM LINCOLN, 3 December 1861

PRESIDENT HERBERT HOOVER, 3 December 1929

PRESIDENT FRANKLIN D. ROOSEVELT, 3 January 1934

PRESIDENT HARRY S. TRUMAN, 21 January 1946

PRESIDENT JOHN F. KENNEDY, 30 January 1961

PRESIDENT RONALD REAGAN, 26 January 1982

PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH'S AMALGAMATED STATES OF THE UNION

PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA, 24 February 2009

(Latter via Jason Griffey)
According to one source, Curtiss on Althouse, here were some word count stats.
- Crisis: 11
- Bank: 12
- Jobs: 19
- Economy: 22
- I: 73
- Freedom: 1
Here is a retrospective on some past State of the Union word clouds.
PRESIDENT GEORGE WASHINGTON, 21 January 1790

PRESIDENT ABRAHAM LINCOLN, 3 December 1861

PRESIDENT HERBERT HOOVER, 3 December 1929

PRESIDENT FRANKLIN D. ROOSEVELT, 3 January 1934

PRESIDENT HARRY S. TRUMAN, 21 January 1946

PRESIDENT JOHN F. KENNEDY, 30 January 1961

PRESIDENT RONALD REAGAN, 26 January 1982

PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH'S AMALGAMATED STATES OF THE UNION

PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA, 24 February 2009

(Latter via Jason Griffey)
Labels: The Presidency








1 Comments:
Looks like a pretty good word cloud to me!
Sorry I haven't commented much until the last few days...our littlest turned 1 today, but she was in for surgery a few weeks ago and I've been all about her for a while...but I try to drop in as often as I can.
Cheers.
By
ron st.amant, at Fri Feb 27, 11:56:00 pm GMT-5
Post a Comment
<< Home