The Pope is a Cat Lover
Oh no, well it had to happen eventually: our first disagreement. Benedict XVI is a cat-lover.
And being a Leo, I hate cats.
According to his look-a-like gossipy brother, Georg, the new Pope is "giddy" about cats, and strays flock to him like some demented Pied Piper of Felines.
Of course, you may recall that the late Pontiff, John Paul II, was also concerned about the plight of the Roman homeless cats, (which to anyone who has visited Rome around the Colisseum can attest is a big problem), so maybe there's something to this cat-thingie after all.
Although I do hope the Reverend Cardinals choose a dog-lover next time. We're due.
And being a Leo, I hate cats.
According to his look-a-like gossipy brother, Georg, the new Pope is "giddy" about cats, and strays flock to him like some demented Pied Piper of Felines.
Of course, you may recall that the late Pontiff, John Paul II, was also concerned about the plight of the Roman homeless cats, (which to anyone who has visited Rome around the Colisseum can attest is a big problem), so maybe there's something to this cat-thingie after all.
Although I do hope the Reverend Cardinals choose a dog-lover next time. We're due.








2 Comments:
Whatchoo talking about, Vickie? I too am a Leo, and I love pussy. Quite fond of cats too! Ha ha ha!!! No seriously, I'm just about to take delivery of a couple of moggies. Much prefer cats to dogs.
M
By
Martin, at Mon Apr 25, 08:18:00 am GMT-4
FACT: Cats are totally unseated.
FACT: Dogs are teh ghey
By
Kullrad, at Wed Apr 27, 09:49:00 am GMT-4
Post a Comment
<< Home