.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

...a sweatshop of moxie

Sunday, August 07, 2005

And So Say All of Us


Heh. I wish.


  • heya neighbour nice to hear from you. so you're not really three... too bad three year olds certainly know how to party....
    i like your blog and your mom sounds awesome!


    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sun Aug 07, 01:10:00 pm GMT-4  

  • Happy birthday and many happy returns to my favourite blogger in the whole blogosphere! May your page views grow exponentially.

    Can't wait for "the post";)

    By Blogger Renato, at Sun Aug 07, 09:49:00 pm GMT-4  

  • Lucy, I'm home!

    Thank you, Shelly. Nice to see my neighbour here. ;)

    Thank you, Renato! May your reading of my blog grow exponentially. *g*

    More later. A great time had by all.

    Whew, I have to get out of these duds.


    By Blogger vbspurs, at Sun Aug 07, 11:12:00 pm GMT-4  

  • thats a cute cake...

    By Blogger Danica, at Mon Aug 08, 01:59:00 am GMT-4  

  • Hi Victoria,
    Thank you for your post and the invitation to visit. Happy Birthday, or perhaps (un)birthday.

    -- Nora

    By Blogger Nick and Nora Charles, at Mon Aug 08, 04:12:00 am GMT-4  

  • Naaaww! Happy Birthday!

    By Blogger Tommo, at Mon Aug 08, 12:52:00 pm GMT-4  

  • Nick and Nora

    Thanks for dropping by, and when I blog about the Thin Man sometime this week, I will certainly go to your site with the link.

    My unbirthday went very well. :)

    "Waiter, please serve the nuts. I mean!...serve the guests the nuts"


    Thank you my darling, TommoTres. Have a pint on me at your next darts championship. ;)


    By Blogger vbspurs, at Mon Aug 08, 08:35:00 pm GMT-4  

Post a Comment

Who linked Here:

Create a Link

<< Home


Advertise on blogs
British Expat Blog Directory.