.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sundries
...a sweatshop of moxie

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Olympics Edition Sundries

As you can imagine, the big day in our home on Saturday, is drawing near, and I'm trying to keep everything together.

Evenso, I still ask your pardons for the consistent lateness of my blogposts.

Tonight, I intend to return to the Olympics commentary I started, almost a fortnight ago -- to give you my ever quirky, biting opinions on this or that Olympic event, which I've been gathering inside these weeks.

I'll be back as soon as I see Slutskaya skate.

Oooh, Sasha Cohen will earn a medal -- but which colour?

2 Comments:

  • When you have such a big gathering coming, Victoria, we out here in Blogolia are grateful for whatever posts you put up! Have much fun this weekend! I had a bit of humor on my blog lately...

    Manning a fort on the outer frontiers of Blogolia, keeping the hordes on their side of the blogs...

    By Blogger Ron, at Fri Feb 24, 12:44:00 am GMT-5  

  • When you have such a big gathering coming, Victoria, we out here in Blogolia are grateful for whatever posts you put up!

    Isn't that gracious of you, Ron. Thanks. :)

    Have much fun this weekend!

    My parents have hired a live-in maid for two days, which complicates stuff as much as it's supposed to ameliorate it.

    On the one hand, I needn't worry about keeping everything tidy, and getting up to get people drinks, etc.

    On the other...neither my parents nor I, like the idea of maids.

    Many reasons, some to do with trust, yes, but some other reasons to do with awkwardness in having strangers in the house.

    Mind you, they were raised with staff. Me, no.

    I had a bit of humor on my blog lately...

    Ah yes? I will take a peek. I haven't really read any blogs, except Ann's -- 'cause you can always trust her to comment on the Olympics. ;)

    Manning a fort on the outer frontiers of Blogolia, keeping the hordes on their side of the blogs...

    Ooh, Blogolia -- does that make you Ron the Hun?

    Cheers,
    Victoria

    By Blogger vbspurs, at Fri Feb 24, 10:08:00 am GMT-5  

Post a Comment

Who linked Here:

Create a Link

<< Home


 




Advertise on blogs
British Expat Blog Directory.