Happy Birthday, Renato!
I am almost in Nyquiland, but with my last effort overnight, I want to wish:
A Very Happy Birthday to...Renato, my Sundries co-blogger par excellence!
Please append your good wishes below, as I continue to wrap my surprise gift to Renato.
(snip, snip, tying bow, patting box, nervous sigh)
There!
Gosh, I hope he likes it.
A Very Happy Birthday to...Renato, my Sundries co-blogger par excellence!
Please append your good wishes below, as I continue to wrap my surprise gift to Renato.
(snip, snip, tying bow, patting box, nervous sigh)
There!
Gosh, I hope he likes it.








3 Comments:
Well, that should make him happy, unless he has one already. Keep the receipt.
Happy Birthday, Renato, gee, all I got for you was this envious look :)
By
Paul is a Hermit, at Thu Mar 30, 09:12:00 am GMT-5
Nyquil: The sniffly-sneezing-coughing-how-the-hell-did-I-fall-asleep-on-the-bathroom-floor medicine.
Sleep well.
By
Ruth Anne Adams, at Thu Mar 30, 11:04:00 am GMT-5
Happy Birthday! Many Happy Returns of the Day!
Victoria, does this mean the Vitamina worked, or not quite?
Ruth: It was the the hallway floor, and it was just a nap!
By
benning, at Thu Mar 30, 07:12:00 pm GMT-5
Post a Comment
<< Home