Rumours Of My Demise
Are not only much exaggerated, but are downright false!
Although you can be forgiven for thinking, "Wow, Vicky self-imploded after that Castro thread. She must've been really cheesed!"
Don't worry guys. I'm fine, and just got very busy.
In fact, I have been hard at work for you all, as you will see in the forthcoming days, when the famed Sundries travellogues continue.
There is a problem with the uploading of the pics, so this is why I have been quite frustrated in my attempts to post something for you, although to be sure, that's no excuse.
But here I am, anew, and raring to go with my commentaries to you all.
Scroll up and down for updates!
Although you can be forgiven for thinking, "Wow, Vicky self-imploded after that Castro thread. She must've been really cheesed!"
Don't worry guys. I'm fine, and just got very busy.
In fact, I have been hard at work for you all, as you will see in the forthcoming days, when the famed Sundries travellogues continue.
There is a problem with the uploading of the pics, so this is why I have been quite frustrated in my attempts to post something for you, although to be sure, that's no excuse.
But here I am, anew, and raring to go with my commentaries to you all.
Scroll up and down for updates!








3 Comments:
Between the post and your illness I thought you had Castrointestinal problems!
By
Ron, at Mon Apr 03, 09:14:00 am GMT-4
Welcome back Vic!!! A day without you is like a day without sunshine!
Awwwwww. Smooch, smooch, besito, besito.
That's so wonderful, Jose.
A day without you, or any of my readers, feels that less fulfilled.
You are the lighthouse of my life.
Whenever I am lost, all I have to do, is find your light to guide me safely home. :)
Cheers,
Victoria
By
vbspurs, at Tue Apr 04, 01:52:00 am GMT-4
Between the post and your illness I thought you had Castrointestinal problems!
LOL!!!
That is truly hilarious, Ron.
Cuando no, as they say in Spanish. ;)
Cheers,
Victoria
By
vbspurs, at Tue Apr 04, 01:53:00 am GMT-4
Post a Comment
<< Home