.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sundries
...a sweatshop of moxie

Friday, March 31, 2006

Rumours Of My Demise

Are not only much exaggerated, but are downright false!

Although you can be forgiven for thinking, "Wow, Vicky self-imploded after that Castro thread. She must've been really cheesed!"

Don't worry guys. I'm fine, and just got very busy.

In fact, I have been hard at work for you all, as you will see in the forthcoming days, when the famed Sundries travellogues continue.

There is a problem with the uploading of the pics, so this is why I have been quite frustrated in my attempts to post something for you, although to be sure, that's no excuse.

But here I am, anew, and raring to go with my commentaries to you all.

Scroll up and down for updates!

4 Comments:

  • Welcome back Vic!!! A day without you is like a day without sunshine!

    By Blogger Jose Aguirre, at Mon Apr 03, 09:01:00 am GMT-4  

  • Between the post and your illness I thought you had Castrointestinal problems!

    By Blogger Ron, at Mon Apr 03, 09:14:00 am GMT-4  

  • Welcome back Vic!!! A day without you is like a day without sunshine!

    Awwwwww. Smooch, smooch, besito, besito.

    That's so wonderful, Jose.

    A day without you, or any of my readers, feels that less fulfilled.

    You are the lighthouse of my life.

    Whenever I am lost, all I have to do, is find your light to guide me safely home. :)

    Cheers,
    Victoria

    By Blogger vbspurs, at Tue Apr 04, 01:52:00 am GMT-4  

  • Between the post and your illness I thought you had Castrointestinal problems!

    LOL!!!

    That is truly hilarious, Ron.

    Cuando no, as they say in Spanish. ;)

    Cheers,
    Victoria

    By Blogger vbspurs, at Tue Apr 04, 01:53:00 am GMT-4  

Post a Comment

Who linked Here:

Create a Link

<< Home


 




Advertise on blogs
British Expat Blog Directory.