.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sundries
...a sweatshop of moxie

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Have Camera, Will Travellogue

More patience, I beg of you, my dear, increasingly few readers.

The good news is that there is a travellogue coming to a blog near you, soon. Promise.

I made my parents allow me a little breathing room this weekend (since I have been doing stuff for them, all this week), with this purpose in mind! More later.

P.S.: I saw Letters from Iwo Jima tonight, and can recommend it to you without qualms, having liked it -- certainly much more than Flags of Our Fathers. However, my friend and I were in an half-empty auditorium, never a good sign on opening night Friday, so I don't think this film will get a lot of tread. Ah well.

3 Comments:

  • Have Camera, Will Travellogue

    North Florida calling. Come hither. Ok, maybe when it's a bit warmer (63F at the moment).

    By Blogger I R A Darth Aggie, at Sat Jan 20, 05:27:00 pm GMT-5  

  • It was a gorgeous day down here, today, at around 79F, IRA Darth Aggie baby -- even glowering clouds later, didn't ruin the day.

    And yes, I took pics for Sundries! ;)

    Cheers,
    Victoria

    By Blogger vbspurs, at Sun Jan 21, 01:32:00 am GMT-5  

  • Well, dear, I just didn't want you to get frostbite. I can always tell which freshmen came from Miami/Dade/Broward, 'cause they're the goobers bundled up in parkas for that first cool spell in the fall.

    I'm still running around in sandals, shorts, and short sleeves... ;-)

    By Blogger I R A Darth Aggie, at Sun Jan 21, 02:30:00 pm GMT-5  

Post a Comment

Who linked Here:

Create a Link

<< Home


 




Advertise on blogs
British Expat Blog Directory.