Hello Delaware!
I think Sundries has a new fan. From my Site Metre stats:
- Time of Visit
Mar 4 2007 11:46:37 pm
- Last Page View
Mar 5 2007 1:57:41 am
- Visit Length
2 hours 11 minutes 4 seconds
- Page Views
29
- Visitor's Time Mar 4 2007 11:46:37 pm
- Visit Number 100,746
(Thanks to Andrew Sullivan linking to my mobile sperm bank post, I was able to crack the 100,000th visitor mark on Site Metre, much quicker than usual)
Blimey. 2 hours and counting. 29 pages, whew.
Still, thanks, Rehoboth Beach, Delaware visitor! Hope your visit was pleasurable.
- Time of Visit
Mar 4 2007 11:46:37 pm
- Last Page View
Mar 5 2007 1:57:41 am
- Visit Length
2 hours 11 minutes 4 seconds
- Page Views
29
- Visitor's Time Mar 4 2007 11:46:37 pm
- Visit Number 100,746
(Thanks to Andrew Sullivan linking to my mobile sperm bank post, I was able to crack the 100,000th visitor mark on Site Metre, much quicker than usual)
Blimey. 2 hours and counting. 29 pages, whew.
Still, thanks, Rehoboth Beach, Delaware visitor! Hope your visit was pleasurable.
Labels: Oh I Don't Know








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home