Lincoln Road Django
I have always given a few cents to the homeless and the like regardless of situation. But I give EXTRA when they have their hat out, with flair.
Or indeed, with teeth!
Labels: South Beach, Youtube
.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Labels: South Beach, Youtube
5 Comments:
Reminds me of one of the most moving things I've ever seen on television: When Pope John Paul II visited Los Angeles, an armless young man played his guitar, with his feet, for the pontiff.
The pope was quite visibly moved, tears streaming down his face. Mine, too.
By
Unknown, at Sat Apr 07, 11:17:00 pm GMT-4
Given my own teeth, (notice no comments from moi on "Teeth!") I do a wicked awesome John Huston from Treasure of the Sierra Madre impression! For spare Sundries change!
By
Ron, at Sun Apr 08, 12:18:00 am GMT-4
Reminds me of one of the most moving things I've ever seen on television: When Pope John Paul II visited Los Angeles, an armless young man played his guitar, with his feet, for the pontiff.
The pope was quite visibly moved, tears streaming down his face. Mine, too.
Sigh...how beautiful. Thanks, Internet Ronin -- I hadn't known about that incident.
Cheers,
Victoria
By
vbspurs, at Sun Apr 08, 02:24:00 am GMT-4
Given my own teeth, (notice no comments from moi on "Teeth!") I do a wicked awesome John Huston from Treasure of the Sierra Madre impression! For spare Sundries change!
Dance for me, Ron! Dance like Esmeralda danced for Quasimodo!
Cheers,
Victoria
By
vbspurs, at Sun Apr 08, 02:24:00 am GMT-4
OT, and not to double-suggest topics on the same day, (think of them as Easter candies for you!) A possible Sundries blog topic?
http://history.gadling.com/2007/04/02/
girls-gone-wild-restaurants-coming-soon/
By
Ron, at Sun Apr 08, 11:53:00 am GMT-4
Post a Comment
<< Home