.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sundries
...a sweatshop of moxie

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Ugh

I just bought Scott McClellan's weasely book, What Happened: Inside the Bush White House and Washington's Culture of Deception.

(Scott, you were incompetent then. You're incompetent now. You want respect? You should've been a whistleblower, not a backstabber)

...and this after I promised I'd saw my arms off with my bare teeth than contribute to this man's 30 pieces of silver.



Since it costs only $9.99 on the Kindle (the only place it's available as of now) instead of a 30-something dollar hardcover, eh, it's worth it to see what he has to say.

I'll be blogging on it, later. Maybe.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Who linked Here:

Create a Link

<< Home


 




Advertise on blogs
British Expat Blog Directory.