.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

...a sweatshop of moxie

Saturday, June 21, 2008

I Wouldn't Let My Husband

Go out like this.

Labels: ,


  • Think of it this way: The hobo vote is now a lock! Solid, baby!

    By Blogger Ron, at Sat Jun 21, 11:53:00 pm GMT-4  

  • Shoe leather equals hustle in sales parlance.

    He's closing the sale by out-hustling his opponent.

    By Blogger Ruth Anne Adams, at Sun Jun 22, 09:00:00 pm GMT-4  

  • Honestly, I'm not sure I would notice the state of my husband's soles, unless they were thrust in my face. He's in his '40s, all grown up. In any case, I would consider that his responsibility. Because he's in his '40s, all grown up.

    (Not to mention that whole "let" thing--I mean, do unto others and all that. I wouldn't "let" him use "let her" in reference to me, and turn-about is, after all, fair play.)

    On the other hand, I know the precise state of my kid's shoes, on account of his being just eight (and that "letting," or not "letting," is entirely appropriate, even required, in that relationship).

    Well, that's my take, FWIW.

    By Blogger reader_iam, at Sun Jun 29, 01:59:00 am GMT-4  

  • The other, completely unrelated, thing is ...

    Isn't showing the soles of feet supposed to be one of those cross-cultural no-no's? I remember that be one of the biz-tips imparted by major corps with which I was involved at least as far back as going on 15 years.

    By Blogger reader_iam, at Sun Jun 29, 02:05:00 am GMT-4  

  • Not to mention it's tacky to put one's feet on the furniture.

    By Anonymous class facotutm, at Sun Jul 13, 11:02:00 am GMT-4  

Post a Comment

Who linked Here:

Create a Link

<< Home


Advertise on blogs
British Expat Blog Directory.